Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival which is celebrated with great joy in Hinduism. This festival is a symbol of love of siblings. Brothers and sisters wait for one year for the arrival of this festival. And as soon as the month of Sawan comes, the wait for Raksha Bandhan festival starts by brothers & sisters.
Ten & Twenty Lines on Raksha Bandhan in English
We brought you 10 & 20 lines on Raksha Bandhan for children and students with english language and you will also find essay on Raksha Bandhan for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12. And I believe that here you will find short and long essay on Raksha Bandhan.
10 Lines on Raksha Bandhan
1) Raksha Bandhan is one of the famous festivals of Hindus. 2) This festival is a bond of love between brother and sister, this festival is celebrated on the full moon of the month of Sawan.
3) On this day, due to the tradition of Rakhi banding, all the tension between the siblings is dispelled and the love increases among them.
4) The festival of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated to strengthen the love of brother and sister.
5) After the tie of Rakhi by sister, sister also feeds the sweets with her hand.
6) After the tie of Rakhi by the sister on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan festival, promises to protect your sister.
7) On this day the sister is given a gift by brother and it is such a day that sister asks for her gift from her brother on this day, and they get gifts.
8) This day sister for her brother from god, she wish for bright future & security. Also wishes with god that to provide the comfort to my brother what he wants.
9) There are happiness in the house on this day, in this atmosphere of happiness, dishes are enjoyed at home.
10) There are many legendary stories behind celebrating Raksha Bandhan, which are also mentioned in today’s time.
20 Lines on Raksha Bandhan
1) Raksha Bandhan is a festival of Hindus, this festival is also known as Rakhi festival.
2) As soon as the month of Sawan comes, Indians all over the world get anxious to know the day of Raksha Bandhan
3) Raksha Bandhan means that Raksha means security and Bandhan means bound.
4) This festival is celebrated on the full moon day of sawan month according to the Hindu calendar.
5) Raksha Bandhan is also a festival to bring together family members.
6) All the family members celebrate this festival with great pomp and enjoy this festival.
7) The festival of Raksha Bandhan is one of the major festivals, this festival is celebrated to strengthen the relationship of brother sister.
8) Raksha Bandhan is not only a festival but it is also a symbol of indian traditions.
9) On this day, Rakhi is tied by the sister on the wrist of the brother and good health of the brother is wished by the sister.
10) After the sister ties a rakhi to her brother, the sister also feeds the brother sweets.
11) On the day of Raksha Bandhan, it is considered a special day to donate, young children are very happy on this day and wear new clothes.
12) On this day, the sister performs aarti of her brothers and also tilak on her forehead.
13) On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan festival, brothers give valuable items as gifts to their sister.
14) On the occasion of this festival, brothers give valuable items as gifts to their sister and brother makes his sister happy.
15) On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, sisters buy rakhi and there is a lot of crowd at the sweet shop.
16) On this day the markets are crowded and colorful Rakhi is seen in the shops every year.
17) Now there has been a change in the shape of Rakhi, earlier there used to be big rakhi, but now the size of Rakhi has reduced.
18) It is believed that on this day, the Shivling in Amarnath cave is in full shape and many ancient stories are prevalent to celebrate this festival.
19) There are many stories in history about Raksha Randhan, one of them is the very famous story of Lord Krishna and Devi Draupadi.
20) Through this festival, love among all the family members increases and this festival brings happiness.